Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lexis' Journal Entry July 7, 2013

"Sis G is really having a hard time.  I honestly think that Satan knows we could do so many great things (cause I've seen it already) and he is really trying to get her down to her lowest point.  She even talked about going home and called President and her family to talk with them about it.  A mission really is the hardest thing in the world and it sucks, but you have to keep moving forward because the blessings after and in the future are endless.  I know with all my hear that would forever regret going home.  Yeah, of course its easier, but easy doesn't teach us anything.  But theres this 30day medical release that might do and she will go down to AZ to a special doctor and get help... then she would hopefully come back.  We had dinner with the S's tonight.  He's a convert and she is just getting over her 4th or 5th year cancer free.  They are a really awesome couple. We went to see a less active tonight. She was great... but her house was covered in cat hair and cigarette smoke.  I could barely breathe.  It was so bad and tonight I have red itchy bloodshot eyes because of it.  I was laying in bed and Sis G came in and was like, "Oh My! What is wrong with your eyes!?"  We went over to the F's (LA couple) around 7pm and read with them for an hour.  Sis F is not really great at reading so she gets frustrated and starts to cry.  It was super awkward because one second we were reading in 2 Nephi 2 and the next she was in tears... They're a little different... She's the one who lifted up her shirt, shook her belly and said "I'm too fat to go to church!"  Haha Oh man, the people we run in to.  Gotta keep things interesting, I guess.
Sis Allen "

No comments:

Post a Comment