Sunday, June 23, 2013

Missionary Broadcast

I had the Amazing opportunity to hug Lexis today at the Missionary Broadcast held at BYU's Marriott Center. All of the missionaries currently in the Provo MTC were in attendance. Lexis wasn't expecting me and I was unsure as to whether I would have the opportunity to see her. She told me that she had an impression that she needed to stand in her same spot and when I walked by she spotted me first and with tears of happiness we hugged. In talking to her it was wonderful to see how happy she is and how confidant she is in her decision to serve. She expressed love and gratitude for everyone and asked me to pass that along. I am so grateful that I was given that little time to hug her and see her countenance so strong before she leaves for California tomorrow for a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment