Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013

An email from Sister Allen...

I'M HERE!!!
I made it to Roseville safe and sound. the flight went great but we had a little bit of a rough landing. My mission president and his wife are awesome! They are so nice and know that I will be well taken care of. They have four kids and their daughter Lizzie who is 11, hangs out with us here at the mission office. It is very humid here...well a lot more humid than Utah and I love it! When we got here it was raining and now it is super sunny. They said it gets really rainy for a day and then the next couple of days it will be around 100 degrees. Crazy, huh? Everyone is so nice here and I am nervous but excited to  get on with this work. Our P-days are on Mondays in the field. So expect my emails every Monday. They allowed us to email you today just so you know we got here safe. I am so grateful that I got to talk to everyone this morning and THANK YOU for actually answering your phones. There were 29 people who arrived today to the mission and we will be at about 250 missionaries in the mission by the end of the year. It is crazy how much each mission is growing. I think I am going to really like it here! I love you all and am thinking about you all each and every day. Thank you for all the love and support. don't forget to write and send packages.
 
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
and HERE GOES NOTHIN'!!
Bring it on Roseville California!

No comments:

Post a Comment