Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13, 2013

Hola Familia!
I know you probably just got a letter from me, but I need my immunization record!  I don't know if I ever got my second round of mumps & measles shots & tetanus shot.  I think I put my record in my big green wallet...so hopefully its still in there. 
Today has been good! It was a little hard to wake up at 6:30 & I am super tired, but its worth it, right?  My companion is a morning person & so shes really gast at getting ready.  I was only five minutes late for personal study.  But I'll be on time tomorrow. :-)  We have classroom instruction for three hours straight today, so pray for me. 
I love & miss you all.  I love my companion & am having fun.  We played sand volleyball for gym time & hopefully I'll get better, cause my skills have worn off.  Yesterday over 800 missionaries entered the MTC.  There were two full districts, like 24 people, who are all going to my mission. Its crazy!  Well I have to run to lunch but I love you & don't forget to send my immunization record.
Love you all,
Sister Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment