all of the dresses above were found on asos.com
1. This dress is super cute, light weight, the neck might be too wide, but that's nothing a cami cant fix. this dress comes in 5 colors: black, navy, red, green, & purple. find it here.
2. you cant see well in the picture, but this dress has a cute aztec stripe pattern. really nice length & sleeve coverage. a little more expensive but made with cotton, so very breathable. find it here.
3. i am absolutely in LOVE with this dress. such a good cut and the simple print on there makes all the difference. this dress comes in navy or black. find it here.
4. this is a very simple black dress. high collar line and nice sleeves. its made from a nice cotton jersey stretch material. this dress comes in black, navy, & orange. find it here.
5. this is another black dress, but it has the detailing of a collar that is super cute. the only problem is that there is a little slit in the chest area, but honestly with six quick stitches it would be gone. also made out of a nice stretch cotton jersey AND its on SALE. find it here.
6. for those of you heading to the missions where it is winter year round, this is a nice option. a nice easy cotton long sleeve dress that could be paired with anything. this dress comes in gray, red, & yellow. find it here.
all of the above dresses were found on shabbyapple.com
-i like these dresses, but they are a bit on the pricier side and a little fancier. one nice
dress wouldn't hurt.
all of the above dresses were found on mikarose.com
-these dresses are super simple but they have an extra touch of something that would make them super easy to throw on. i am definitely considering the grey one on the left.
let me know if you guys know of any other places to find cute dresses, i'm on the prowl.